We now accept orders for the 2020 holiday season, please find our Christmas offering below. To place an order, please visit our order form. After we receive the order, we’ll respond within a couple of days to confirm the details. Please note that there are only a limited amount of orders we can fulfill each day, so first come, first served!
Finnish Christmas tart
The Finnish Christmas tart, also known also as a prune tart, or joulutorttu in Finnish, is a very traditional pastry consumed in Finland in winter time. The tarts are made out of crispy, flaky puff pastry, and topped with delicious homemade prune filling. This season we offer tarts in 2 different sizes:
- Normal — roughly 4 by 4 inches (10 by 10 cm), weighs ~2.5oz (70g). The tart will have the traditional star shape unless you request a different one.
- Small — roughly 2.5 by 2.5 inches (6.5 by 6.5 cm), weighs ~1.2oz (35g). This size will always be in the traditional star shape.
Finnish Christmas bread
A sweet and spicy dark bread prepared usually around Christmas time. Although it’s glazed with dark sweet syrup, it goes perfectly with a slice of smoked salmon or simply with a dash of salted butter!
These are our most popular Christmas products, as they are well known in many cultures. This year we offer individually packaged gingerbread cookies, as well as tins, which are a perfect gift for family and friends. Also on request, we can prepare cookies with a thread, so they are ready to be hung on your Christmas tree! Thanks to the traditional recipe and natural ingredients, our gingerbread cookies stay fresh for a very long time.
- Round tin with a holiday pattern — (Ø 6.75 inches, depth 3 inches) filled with small gingerbread man cookies or Moomin Characters.
- Moomin — this cookie is shaped as the main character from Moomin stories by Tove Jansson.
- Moomin mom — a cookie shaped as the Moomin Mom from Moomin stories by Tove Jansson.
- Finland — a cookie shaped as Finland with a small flag attached.
- Gingerbread man — a traditional gingerbread man cookie.
- Big snowflake — a big cookie shaped as a snowflake.
Although our Finnish cinnamon rolls are popular all over the year, we decided to feature them also as a Christmas product. Since there are always lots of goodies to enjoy during the holiday season, we offer cinnamon buns in two different sizes:
- Normal — we always aim to make our buns big, so there is a lot to enjoy. You can expect the bun to be at least 100g (3.5oz).
- Small — this size is for people who wish to leave some room for other goodies, but don’t want to skip a delicious cinnamon bun!
To order these seasonal products, visit our order form. Follow our social media for more photos of these and our other products!
Important to note
Unfortunately, due to Santa Clara Health Department regulations, we are not able to sell Karelian pies that so many of you have asked about. We hope that despite that you will find something to enjoy in our Christmas offering.
If you have any questions, or would like to request a customized item, custom Gingerbread cookies, for example, please contact us via the contact form.